At IES, we are committed to ensuring that our web applications are accessible to everyone, regardless of ability. We strive to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA standards to provide an inclusive and user-friendly experience for all our users.
- Accessibility Standards: Our web applications are designed and developed where possible in accordance with WCAG 2.1 Level AA standards, ensuring that they are perceivable, operable, understandable, and robust.
- Ongoing Efforts: We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web applications through regular audits, testing, and updates. Our development and design teams are trained to implement accessibility best practices in every aspect of our digital presence.
- Keyboard Navigation: Our web applications are designed to be navigable using only a keyboard, providing an alternative for users who may have difficulty using a mouse.
- Screen Reader Compatibility: We strive to ensure compatibility with popular screen readers, enabling users with visual impairments to access and interact with our content.
- Contrast and Colour Choices: We carefully consider colour contrasts and choices to make sure that our content is readable for users with visual impairments or colour blindness.
How to Provide Feedback
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of our web applications. If you encounter any barriers while using our site or have suggestions on how we can improve, please contact us at email@example.com. Your feedback is essential to our commitment to making our web applications accessible to everyone.
- Text Alternatives: We provide descriptive text for all non-text content, enabling screen readers to convey information effectively.
- Resizable Text: Our web applications support resizable text, allowing users to adjust the text size to their preference without loss of content or functionality.
- Consistent Navigation: We maintain a consistent and logical navigation structure throughout our web applications, making it easier for all users to find and understand content.
If you have any questions or concerns about the accessibility of our web applications, please contact us at: