Connect all ICL tools
Across a Community or Portfolio
Data visualisation is often underestimated. It is not just interesting images for reports and presentations. It provides insights through analysis and is critical to helping people understand complex information.
Bring your ICL Project to life through Data Visualisation across a Community (iCIM) or Portfolio (iPIM).
iCIM and iPIM Features and Benefits
Giant touch screens
Interactive 3D models
Different views and levels of access
Engage and communicate
Share data and collaborate
Insights and analysis
Centralise project information
One Central Cloud-Based Ecosystem
Intelligent Community Information Model (iCIM)
iCIM is a community resource monitoring and management platform that improves sustainability performance.
- Data that knows where and when it's from
- Flexible to any level: Campus, Local Community or City
- Host any urban data
- Integrate live data to create a digital twin
- Visualise energy and resource use
- Filters, data interrogation and trend tools
- Viewer for public sharing and citizen engagement
- Central repository for ICL project data and models
Intelligent Portfolio Information Model (iPIM)
iPIM is a building portfolio and asset management tool for the visualisation of key performance indicators and data.
- Any Portfolio across any geographical scale - City, Country Continent, Global
- Identify data patterns, make connections
- Map resource and cost impacts
- Provide sustainability insights
- Identify worst performers
- Monitor progress towards sustainability goals
Explore how our customers are harnessing the power of the Collaboration Cloud with our interconnected ICL platform.
IES created an interactive platform that enables the Trent Basin community to visualise its energy data in real-time. The platform provides information on renewable energy generation and storage, alongside energy consumption data.
IES delivered an interactive 3D visualisation and masterplanning model for NTU’s flagship ‘Living Lab’ programme, in addition to calibrated modelling, building performance simulation and analysis of energy reduction technologies.
What Our Customers Say
By showing community averages of household energy use data and comparative monetary and carbon costs and savings, residents will be able to more easily translate energy behaviours to meaningful impacts and compare their data with the community as a whole, giving them an instant local standard to compete against.
Working with the IES team has been truly positive experience; with all feedback received favourably and acted on quickly.