Our upcoming Lunch-N-Learn session will help you to understand the steps required in the Virtual Environment for utilizing the NECB navigator for Canadian users.
The NECB 2011 Workflow Navigator automatically generates the Canadian Reference Building, so demonstrating compliance in Canada couldn’t be easier. The Navigator allows for the sizing, simulation, and reporting of a Building Design compared against the Reference Building while integrating the requirements of the National Energy Code of Canada for Buildings.
Join our upcoming session on August 22, 2018 12:00 PM EDT.
The instructor uses a live example to illustrate:
• Initiating the NECB Workflow Navigator
• Location, Weather and Heating Degree Days
• Treatment of the Reference/Design Building Envelope
• Templates, Schedules, Internal Gains
• HVAC Systems & Ventilation
• Loads, Energy & Reporting
To find out more and register: https://learn.iesve.com/necb-navigator-with-iesve-2018/