Animesh Sourabh, Business Development Manager at IES will be hosting a free live webinar, focused on the IESVE for Architects suite on Wednesday 22nd August 2018.
IESVE for Architects, our architectural analysis software package, is specifically designed to meet the needs of Architects for sustainable analysis.
Who should attend?
- Sustainability consultants (cost LCA/DSO - daylighting, sunlight and overshadowing)
- SAP/BREEAM assessors
- Students & Researchers
What will be covered?
- BIM navigator – Import of model geometry and data from BIM files like gbXML
- See how to carry out Life Cycle Analysis and Life Cycle Costing through IES' new partnership with Bionova and it's One Click LCA tool; Target BREEAM UK NC 2018 Mat & Man credits
- Learn how to carry out SAP assessments with our integration with JPA tool
- See RadianceIES in action, carrying out multiple assessments including climate based daylight modelling, vertical sky component, glare along with rich visual outputs and photo-realistic images
- Visualise Solar shading and solar exposure results with SunCast; especially useful with planning applications
- Understand how to configure renewable energy integration with technologies like solar, wind, CHP and optimise energy/carbon for your buildings
- An introduction to IES TaP - BREEAM project management tool
Sign up now to secure your place.