Using simulation techniques combined with real building data, IES Consulting was able to retrospectively infill data gaps to support PFI obligations and KPIs.
- Inadequate AMR record data for PFI provider
- Developed sub-metering strategy to isolate PFI areas e.g. distribution board circuits, heat-meters etc.
- Worked with metering installation contractor to provide meter commissioning services and data quality audit
- Conducted initial 2-month data logging period on new metering to support predictive modelling
- Simulation techniques used to create a retrospective annual data set to infill data gaps and support PFI obligations and KPIs