Python Scripting (PS) is the new API for the VE replacing the older API approach (APSFILE.DLL). This unique, innovative approach allows users to create their own customised scripts, some automation and reportage, which can be easily shared through your own navigator. The PS API consists of two main features, the Python Console or Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and the Python Navigator. The Console IDE allows users to create their own scripts and promote them to their own Navigator. The Python Navigator allows access to the resultant ‘program’.
- Create / share user content driven reportage / visualisation / analysis
- Reduce time spent on tasks through automation
- Define workflows & Navigators that are bespoke to your needs
- Tighten up Quality Assurance using your own workflows
- Scripts can be distributed for use in Navigator or IDE and can be pin protected or encrypted if desired
- Coming soon: Script store for purchase and submission of scripts